EU-funded research projects
- Prevent Roma discrimination providing mediation skills to police officers [PROACTIVE] (2017/2019).
- Annual Policy Report on Migration and Asylum (Greece), European Migration Network (2016).
- Experience crime (2014/2016).
- Living in Surveillance Societies (2009/2012).
- The Changing Landscape of JHA Cooperation in the EU and EU-Canada Relations (2008/2009).
- Changing Landscape of European Liberty and Security [CHALLENGE] (2004/2009).
- Le rôle des migrants dans les relations euro-méditerranéennes (2007/2008).
- The Evolving Social Construction of Threat (2004/2007).
- European Liberty and Security: Security issues, Social Cohesion and Institutional Development of the European Union [ELISE] (2002/2005).
Research projects funded by national agencies
- Combating Football-Related Violence in Europe (France: 2005/2007).
- The Integration of Migrants in Greece (Greece: 2005/2006).
- The Athens Olympics Security and the Army (Greece: 2002).
Participation, as senior researcher or expert, in numerous research projects in France, Belgium, Switzerland and Canada.